THE WEST MIDLANDS GROUP
At the launch event in January 2018 over 60 people came along and signed up to be part of the S4S community. Over the course of the project, around 30 people came along and participated in the workshops. We ran four sets of workshops, plus a special 2 day workshop for intergenerational family groups.
We recruited people through our community partners and word of mouth. Each set of workshops comprised of:
- 5 workshops that ran from 10.30am to 3.30pm, mostly on Saturdays
- We asked people to commit to at least 3 out of 5 workshops
- Between 8 and 14 participants at each workshop
- 2-3 experienced facilitators at each workshop
- 2 film makers and 2 researchers at each workshop