so good to me. Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be. Well luckily for me this is a pre-scheduled blog post because I am currently off enjoying the sites of Devon on this bank holiday Monday. I have absolutely no idea if the sun will be shining today but knowing ye olde English weather, it probably won’t be! However, to have a day off shall be rather lovely.

Although the Accommodation Office is closed today, we will be open tomorrow between 8:30am-6:00pm. If it’s taking a little while to get through on the telephone (0300 555 0444) please do bear with us because we are answering calls as quickly as possible. So much so, that the ventilation system in our room keeps blasting cold air at us for the amount of hot air we’re creating through our constant chatter. You can still send us an email via sid@exeter.ac.uk and we shall answer upon our return from tomorrow.

Those of you who are paying your deposits online please not that you will need to use your University of Exeter Student ID number within the ‘Student ID line’.  Please do not use your UCAS number or your application web reference. If you have paid already and entered yourUCAS number or web reference, please note that there may be a delay in receiving your confirmation email and the payment may be rejected if we cannot trace who you are.

Friday’s baketition was brought to us by Stefan (well I think his girlfriend Emily had a big part to play in their creation). You’ve all heard of brownies but these were blondies – made with white chocolate and were divine! Much appreciated, so thank you to Stefan and Emily for those.

Accommodation Catherine
Blondie