Many of you will have now arrived into your new home and are starting to settle in to the “New Normal”. It can be quite overwhelming and such a big change so please do remember that we are here for you to help in a variety of ways. Please see the information below for how to get in touch if you need:
Virtual Drop-in sessions
Members of the Accommodation Team are available to speak to you via zoom or telephone appointment between 10:00 – 15:00 Monday to Friday. If you wish to discuss anything with us then please fill in an appointment request form.
To request an appointment please:
- Log in to SID Online with your IT username and password via the web or app version of iExeter.
- Go to ‘Ask a Question’ and then ‘Log an enquiry’.
- Under category, pick ‘Accommodation Appointment Request’. You should see a form to complete with a series of drop-down menus.
- After clicking “Log an enquiry” from these pages you should see a form to complete with a series of drop-down menus.
- Complete and submit the enquiry.
If you have any queries about your room or your residence, then you will need to now speak to your Residence Reception in the first instance.
We are getting enquiries from students wishing to move rooms. Due to coronavirus we are currently not allowing room moves unless there are exceptional circumstances. If you are looking to move rooms you will need to submit a ‘Changing Room or Residence’ form within SID and we will hold your request for now.
We have created a dedicated webpage for support in residences. This contains some useful information about all of the wonderful help that is available as well as advice to address frequent concerns of other students. It includes the contact information for our AccessAbility, Wellbeing, Students’ Guild, Estate Patrol and Residence Life Teams.