Are you still looking for a place to live from September? You can now take the hassle out of looking in the private sector and enjoy the benefits in living in University accommodation.
So why choose to live in University accommodation as a returner?
Living in a University residence after your first year can be a great option for many reasons:
- As with your current contract, there are no extra costs for utility bills or internet etc.
- You can apply individually or as a group if you have friends you wish to live with
- There are a range of contract lengths, some with the option to stay during vacations
- With the residences on or close to campus facilities, you’ll have easy access to lectures, study space, cafes and shops, Sports Park and other amenities
- If you like, your meals can also be covered, either by choosing a catered residence or if you buy a meal package card
- Continue to enjoy the welcoming, safe and secure environment of student residences and support of services such as Estate Patrol and the Residence Life Team
Which residences are available to returners?
- St Davids – standard accommodation located conveniently across form the train station and just down the hill from the Streatham campus.
- Birks Grange Village Self-catered – standard accommodation within townhouses, located on the west side of the campus closer to the Sports Park
- Birks Grange Village Catered – En-suite rooms on the west side of the campus, closer to the Sports Park
- Lopes Hall – standard accommodation on the east side of the campus, a short walk into the city centre
- Ransom Pickard – standard accommodation on the east side of the campus, a short walk into the city centre
Can I view the residences before I apply?
We are currently planning viewing days and will update the website with details as soon as we are can. Please note we will not be able to offer viewings of the Birks Grange Village townhouses.
In the meantime, take a look at the virtual tours of accommodation which give a really good idea of what each residence is like.
How do I apply?
Applications open from 9am on Tuesday 14 February and will be allocated on first-come; first-served basis. Find out more about how to apply on the Returners webpages.